Comments on Profile Post by umbralshadows

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That does suck. :(
    Jul 18, 2017
  2. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    T_T That's the worst. I'd be really sad if I had to hear that.
    Jul 18, 2017
  3. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    i regret it now cuzz she came up an then split aibous lip open even thouh he said he woud leave so she coud see me without him there [he tha reason she didnt wanta come]
    Jul 18, 2017
  4. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Oh buddy... I'm sure she is worried about you, sometimes pride and anger are difficult obstacles to overcome, but she cares, I'm sure. You'll see that she will show up, just keep your hopes up... Stay strong!
    Jul 18, 2017
  5. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    sshe did show up but then she hit aibou rite in tha face an was taken away by security plus she tried ta get me ta lie an say she attacked in self defence [nah she punched him for no reason cept she didnt like that he was there]
    Jul 18, 2017
  6. Arisa
    Arisa
    Awww. :<
    Jul 18, 2017
  7. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yeah that sucks. I wish they could fix things between them now that you need them both, but you know what? Try not to let it bring you down. She wanted to see you, okay it didn't go well, but at least she tried. And I hope Lumis gets better... dayum, your mom has a strong hand hein?
    Jul 18, 2017
    Arisa likes this.
  8. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    aibou woudnt hav a problem with her. .. its only mom thats got a problem. she hates him cuzz he exists. an shes tough an uhh well stocky like aibou is. but she's taller [an doesn't hav alopecia universalis]
    Jul 18, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  9. kalilachan
    kalilachan
    But it seems she dislikes him for no reason though. Dosent make sense.
    Jul 18, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  10. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yeah not much sense, I agree... But since I don't know the whole story and you don't have any obligation in telling me, all I wish is that you can actually see your mom soon, and that she can overcome whatever is wrong between her and your aibou so you can have peace.
    Jul 18, 2017
  11. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    aibou was born. aibous dad found out she was abusin him [burning him mainly] an she fout with his dad an left an told him bout an affair to [with my dad] an then she got with my dad an aibou an his dad left. .. shes hated aibou since birth so theres really no sides ta it. nobody knos why.
    Jul 19, 2017
  12. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    That's awful! I can't understand how a mother can do that to her own child, I could say pos-labour depression, but I don't know much about this subject and it doesn't look much like it. She treated you well, at least?
    Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry to hear that.
    Jul 19, 2017
  13. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    yeah treated me very well. .. so was shocking when i found out i had a brother [who she hit when she caut him with me. ..] it change my view a her forever. cuzz nobodys better than my aibou. cant imagine why she'd hate him so much.
    Jul 19, 2017
  14. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    I completely understand, if I was in your or your aibou situation I think I would have lost it... I do believe I have a lost brother tho, my dad never was the most faithful man on earth... I can't imagine either, Lumis seems cool. In her head, she must believe she has a strong reason, but I can't say I comprehend. Doing that to a child is just horrible.
    Jul 19, 2017
    MariselatheDronk likes this.
  15. umbralshadows
    umbralshadows
    y y ya kno how i feel bout aibou. .. b but thank stars he has a decent gf [who actually had a abusive childhood to so they can share ta eachother ]
    Jul 19, 2017
    MariselatheDronk likes this.
  16. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yeah exactly ^^ At least he found someone who understands him, that is really important. Yes I do, and it's really nice you being supportive with his relationship!
    Jul 19, 2017