Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Nowt wrong with enjoying the simple things life has to offer. I revel in the little things, and have a huge weakness for cute things; biggest weakness is probably bunnies and ducklings. :)
    Jul 19, 2017
    Marsigne and Poryg like this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Mine are girls :) I am almost thinking about taking sneak photos of them, because they are just too cute to leave :3
    Jul 19, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I have some serious issues with urges to cuddle or sniff their hair... Or bite their hand... :D I don't enjoy anything nearly as much as girls though :)
    Jul 19, 2017
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Rhino
    Rhino
    p.1 Please don't take candid photos of random people, that's.. kinda disturbing ^^' Not saying you would, but I've seen sites where people post pictures of girls they've seen and oggle/rate them without their permission and it's really gross.
    Jul 19, 2017
  5. Rhino
    Rhino
    p.2 There's nothing wrong with going up to someone and complimenting them. Worst case scenario; it'll be awkward, best case; you make them feel good about themselves, and maybe even strike up a proper conversation. We're not that hard to talk to ;)
    Jul 19, 2017
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. TakeHomeTheCup
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Wait, he was talking about real girls? I thought he was talking about the anime released this summer.
    Jul 19, 2017
    Marsigne likes this.
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, in my country girls don't like compliments from random people. Too many people asking them out for a drink if I say it nicely :)
    Also, girls in my country find me ugly, so complimenting them is a suicide.
    Jul 19, 2017
  8. TakeHomeTheCup
    Jul 19, 2017
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    About taking sneak photos... I agree it can be disturbing if found out or shared outside and then discussed. I would never do such a thing, I have my honor. And selfishness, because what's mine is mine, even if it's a photo :3
    However, in Czech republic we say: "What the eyes don't see, doesn't make the heart bleed."
    Jul 19, 2017