Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Overall there seem to be only minor problems. Which makes me wonder why does the heart beat so fast.
    Jul 19, 2017
  2. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    It was the same for me, only minor. A few weeks ago, mine went bonkers and now I'm going to a real cardiologist... I feel your pain.
    Jul 19, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    hehe... I only applied for a job... And it earned me three months of going from doctor to doctor. Since I am unemployed, it isn't the most acceptable thing. And I can't even apply for another job, because nobody wants someone who goes to a doctor often. Not to mention that I wouldn't pass the entrance checkup.
    Jul 19, 2017
  4. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Man, that stinks... :(
    Jul 19, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I know, but what can I do about it? I can just wait, go through the checkup... And if I pass, I will have an official paper that this isn't a problem that I can finally use to renew my job application to that storage house :)
    Jul 19, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  6. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I hope that's what happens. :)
    Jul 19, 2017
  7. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Well, I get sick a lot and jobs are difficult to find, so I started to work at home. Ironing clothes. Don't make much and all, but it's a start. Maybe you could do something at home? I just hope you get better and you can get a renewed job application! Take care, kay?
    Jul 19, 2017