Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Avery
    Avery
    Why not?
    Jul 21, 2017
  2. Knayter
    Knayter
    Why you won't be happy about it? If you have some confidential, don't keep it in mind, let it go actually, and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^
    Jul 21, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    That's because I've been wasting so much time being lazy and another year just flew away.
    Not to mention... Why have a happy birthday Why have merry Christmas and a happy New year? Happy Child's day? Father's day (not my case)? Public holidays? It is a courtesy to wish happy particular days, but what about the remaining ones? :)
    Jul 21, 2017
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    Ayrton Senna, a famous f1 driver, once paid a price for wishes. His close friend wished him happy 1990, happy 1991, happy 1992... He won three titles during these years and was an accomplished man... During 1993... He died.
    Jul 21, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    All it took was a 180° turn of events. His rival had retired for the 93' season... And Senna had nobody to compete with. He was in an uncompetitive car as well... And those who knew him knew one thing. In 1993 it wasn't him anymore. Before his last race he was incredibly silent. He spoke to God... And God told him he would give him an eternal gift.
    Jul 21, 2017
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Sorry for that guys...
    I just know it's pointless to wish me Happy birthday when I know the remaining days of the year are going to be bad enough.
    Jul 21, 2017
  7. boomy
    boomy
    On the bright side at least you have people wishing you happy birthday; I agree birthdays are just another day and another reminder that you are getting older
    Jul 21, 2017
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Not too many, but I do have a few :)
    If I had too many, I sould probably hide my birthday everywhere I could... To escape from floods of wishes :D
    Jul 21, 2017
  9. Nutty171
    Nutty171
    I wish you happy days for the rest of your life. Is that good? :D
    Jul 23, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    Just unrealistic :)
    Dec 30, 2017