Comments on Profile Post by Jonforum

1. Avery
    Avery
    I don't know how it is where you live, but here you can get a used wacom bamboo medium for around 35€ if you look carefully. I also own a huion 480 I also was satisfied with. I would go with a medium size, small is way too small to work properly (at least to me) and large is nice to work with, but it takes a lot of space on the desk and you mouse and keyboard will be far away.
    Jul 22, 2017
    Jonforum likes this.
  2. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    I did not think of the workspace, it's true that it seems really wide, especially as I work in my bed with my keyboard on my thighs! I'll look for the medium.
    Jul 22, 2017
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    I shagged a Huion graphics tablet recently and it seems to work well, but as I have no experience with graphics tablets in general, I have no idea how it compares. I do know that for the money I spent, I could get a tiny wacom with a less sensitive pen, which didn't seem like a fair deal, really.
    Jul 23, 2017
  4. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    @taarna23 I also start, so I not really know what to look for and what is most important.
    But Wacom seems expensive for what it offers.
    Huion seems to compete with cheap price and also for pro.
    Jul 23, 2017
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    Jul 23, 2017
    Jonforum likes this.
  6. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    For computer tools I always buy on newegg, and yes, this modele interest me. cheapest. 76.99CAD free delivery ! nice https://goo.gl/RSAs6r
    Jul 23, 2017
  7. taarna23
    taarna23
    Good deal! I wouldn't have gotten free shipping, haha. Still, I guess I should have looked around! I generally just assume places in North America don't stock Chinese-branded stuff, which can often be quite good.
    Jul 23, 2017
  8. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    If direct purchase from china, on aliExpress, have can save $ 6 lol
    But 60 days delivery and warranty difficult to manage if bad product !.
    I prefer to pay $ 6 more for a local supplier in canada
    https://goo.gl/HnxzmZ
    Jul 23, 2017
  9. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    But I see that from China, it offers gloves + a leather protection.
    From canada is se nd only the tablet.
    Jul 23, 2017
  10. taarna23
    taarna23
    If you want a leather folio for it, you can get one for tablet PCs at a variety of places... and if you can't find gloves in Canada, you really must be doing something wrong. ;)
    Jul 23, 2017
  11. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    After verifying, I will buy my tablet in canada.
    And for the glove, i will take in china for 0.81$cent CAD !loll
    with my color.
    here the link
    https://goo.gl/CRey4q
    30-50 Day or is free , nice deal !
    Jul 23, 2017
  12. taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, there you go. I can't buy from that site, though, as they no longer take paypal. Haven't for years now.
    Jul 23, 2017
  13. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    Paypal + Canada is hard. When we speaks about paypal in canada, we feel like a strange alien person.
    also walmart take only usa paypal
    Jul 23, 2017