Comments on Profile Post by Shaz

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    What's not to like about having to figure out how much you owe the tax collector? C'mon! I know you secretly love handing over large sums of cash to the government. :p
    Jul 23, 2017
  2. Shaz
    Shaz
    lol - actually, I'll be getting a refund this year. But between the accountant's fee and another debt I have to pay off asap, it's already gone before I even get it. So meh ...
    Jul 23, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. Shaz
    Shaz
    Every year, I say I'll be more organised next year and update everything as I go. And ever year, I don't.
    Jul 23, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  4. Shaz
    Shaz
    It's done. Well, half done. Couldn't do my SMSF stuff because the company who handles it hasn't posted the list yet of what needs to be submitted. At least that'll be an easy one.
    Jul 23, 2017
  5. Draconic_Story_Teller
    Draconic_Story_Teller
    To quote Dishonored 2's graffiti: TAXES TAXES TAXES PAY WHAT YOU OWE.

And this is why I found high chaos to be entertaining in D2.
    Jul 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Draconic_Story_Teller Especially if you play as Corvo, usurp the throne, and become known as Emperor Corvo the Black. :)
    Jul 25, 2017
  7. Draconic_Story_Teller
    Draconic_Story_Teller
    @The_Stranger hush don't spoil it, I just started my high chaos run as Corvo and didn't know that. I think I just started the third mission when I last played. I always preferred the silent ghost runs so I rarely do high chaos in any game even when there's a story to be had.
    Jul 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Draconic_Story_Teller Awwh! I'm sorry. :) Yeah, I did a ghost\non-lethal Emily playthrough the first time I played it. It made the game much more enjoyable, more challenging, and far longer. High Chaos was very short and extremely easy; it was great at relieving all of that pent-up frustration from the ghost playthrough, though.
    Jul 25, 2017