Comments on Profile Post by Jonforum

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Just a small remainder, posting profile posts too often is against the forum rules :D
    Jul 25, 2017
  2. mlogan
    mlogan
    There's no problem with their posts.
    Jul 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I know there isn't, I just remembered the rule regarding profile posts span of posting, if I remember it says "try not to post them in less than 24hours from the last one to not fill the feed with your posts" or something like that. Since their two posts were separated by less than 5 hours, I made that reminder, even though it was a joke :)
    Jul 25, 2017
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Poryg You can post two a day, I think.
    Jul 25, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    "Do not post excessively. Try to post no more than two status feeds in a 24 hour period. Try to keep it a 2 a day maximum."

Sorry, you are right :D But it was a joke anyway :}
    Jul 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Poryg You and your whacky sense of humour. xD
    Jul 25, 2017
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, when a doctor asks me "What should I do with you?" and I answer "Well, Shoot me, perhaps.", you can't expect anything less whacky :)
    Jul 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Once I commented on an ad that I hate it, because this ad was impossible to hate, taking away from me the pleasure of hating ads... And the OP got absolutely confused :D
    Jul 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  9. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Poryg Ha-ha! I've always joked about needing to be put on the scrapheap because of how broken I feel. :)
    Jul 25, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    In Czech we say something similar. Or "In past I used to be young and handsome. Now I am only handsome." But that would be better for another topic :)
    Jul 25, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Poryg Sounds like a cool place. :D I like it when I find similarities between different cultures.
    Jul 25, 2017