Comments on Profile Post by Skunk

1. Skunk
    Skunk
    Im currently using two of "his" plugins and I want to be sure I am free to use them.
    Jul 26, 2017
  2. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    Jul 26, 2017
    Skunk likes this.
  3. TakeHomeTheCup
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Yea, just avoid using any of them.
    Jul 26, 2017
  4. Skunk
    Skunk
    Jul 26, 2017
  5. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    I do not know these plugins, but I am fan of these training.
    He do Excellent work on youtube !.

I would also like to know the plugin he was plagiarism !
    Jul 26, 2017
  6. Skunk
    Skunk
    So it was Soulpour777 not Soul:re
    People need to stop broadcasting drama when they dont have the facts lol
    Jul 26, 2017
  7. taarna23
    taarna23
    Looking at that channel, it's the same person. However, I've seen stuff on his website that I've never seen similar functionality to elsewhere, so I don't really know what to tell you. I suppose follow whatever you feel is morally correct. Personally, I don't know the particulars of his ban.
    Jul 26, 2017
    Skunk likes this.
  8. Skunk
    Skunk
    The only particular is that he modified people plugins and claimed the whole thing to be his, so he was removed from the forums.
    That being said, even if i found the original versions I cant be certain they will doo the same thing.
    im using his thomas edison lighting and the loot crate plugins
    Jul 26, 2017
  9. taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, I dunno about the loot crate one (or what it's for), but you could look into Khas' lighting plugin. Should be able to find in on here somewhere. There's also one by Terrax.
    Jul 26, 2017
    djDarkX likes this.
  10. Shaz
    Shaz
    The situation was that he took someone else's rather complicated plugin and not only claimed he made it, but he SOLD it!
    Jul 26, 2017
    Jonforum and Skunk like this.
  11. Shaz
    Shaz
    I believe there were a few that he took from others, but this one in particular got him banned. I don't believe all of his plugins were plagiarised though. But knowing which ones are okay and which aren't is a problem, so maybe better to avoid them all.
    Jul 26, 2017
    Skunk likes this.
  12. Skunk
    Skunk
    Lol how does he still have the balls to run his channel under the same name.
    Im still trying to find the video where drifty mentions haha.
    Ive never seen another "loot crate" plugin anywhere on the internet in any language so im going to keep using it.
    xD
    Jul 26, 2017
  13. taarna23
    taarna23
    What does the loot crate plugin do?
    Jul 26, 2017
  14. Skunk
    Skunk
    It allows you to store multiple items in one item so when you use the item it gives you the sub items, and you can make several different ones containing different items.
    I think its super cool lol and different than just a boring old treasure chest.
    Jul 26, 2017
  15. Skunk
    Skunk
    that sentence has far too many items in it
    Jul 26, 2017