Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    I know it isn't just eventing problems, but also javascript problems, plugins misuse, plugins mix... Etc. But well... Not enough room :D
    Jul 28, 2017
  2. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    It's a common problem, and not just here. I tutor and you'd be amazed how often we get students who say they don't understand anything, and then give us blank looks when we ask them what have they tried so far.
    Jul 28, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I developed a simple way of studying. Present to me a solved example and theory and I'll learn the practical side :) However, I tend to forget so much lately...
    Jul 28, 2017
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    However, when I report a problem and ask for advice, which my status was about, I try to give as much relevant information as possible... Then one click on a thread that requests help by briefly describing a problem, but in the end that description doesn't give a clue about possible solutions... It's just so weird that it's so common.
    Jul 28, 2017
  5. taarna23
    taarna23
    It's an issue everywhere, yup. I worked in software development on a very small team, and we still got reports from our support guys "something happened with x." Seriously guys? Come on. Details? Replication steps? =\
    Jul 28, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Replication steps are simple... Figure them out yourself :D
    However, I have to say that sometimes I get bugs I don't know how to replicate, because they occur unexpectedly... For example I had an one-time bug occurence "Cannot load something". Couldn't replicate it and it never happened again. I reported it as an one-time bug that I don't know how to replicate :D
    Jul 28, 2017
  7. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    People who want help, think that it is the Helper who will here break head for help him !.
    When we want help, the least politeness is to do something clear and detailed
    Jul 28, 2017
    Poryg likes this.