Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    Plus there's all the logistical issues with combining assets with vastly different tile sizes and scales. It's not actually possible to combine everything, but I just want to TRY.
    Jul 28, 2017
  2. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    This just popped into my head. A game where the aim is to climb the corporate ladder. The twist is you get to choose whether to be a male or female and as each you face different challenges. (unequal pay, sexual harassment, the expectation that men can have no family life or priorities and the breakdown of their personal life...ext ext)
    Jul 28, 2017
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't have any troubles coming up with story ideas. That's easy. It's making up a mechanic that's simple enough for a first game, no programming experience, and no desire to learn anything more complex than basic eventing.
    Jul 28, 2017
    Marquise* and Tea's Jams like this.
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    I suppose it doesn't help that I'm much too picky for my own good, otherwise I'd just join an existing team and let someone else deal with battles and databasing.
    Jul 28, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  5. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Yeah, I feel like that will be my wall too, I dread when that's all I have left to do.
    Jul 28, 2017
  6. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awww your idea is cute. About combining assets that are different, why not kinda change the narrative perspective as, dreams looks more like this, someone gaming and being absorbed in the game looks more like that... etc!
    Aug 1, 2017
  7. Sharm
    Sharm
    The reason I want to do it is the challenge of making them match.
    Aug 1, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  8. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Woah... Without edits? o_O Mmmmm... that can be interesting and challenging. Hope your tastes are constant!
    Aug 2, 2017
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    With edits. That'd be the interesting part, trying to get all the different parts to look like they were made by the same person without pouring too much work into them.
    Aug 2, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  10. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *cybermental hugs!* Hope you get all where you want with it. That will be a quite interesting task! :D
    Aug 3, 2017