Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Maybe see mister doctor? Could be a good idea. If you don't treat yourself getting a job will be harder... You need to take care of you, buddy! I wish you get well soon!
    Jul 29, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    After visiting a doctor with kidney problems and leaving with a paúer for a psychologist, I don't trust our doctors too much...
    Jul 29, 2017
  3. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    What is a paúer?
    Jul 29, 2017
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    That was a mistype, it was a paper :D
    Jul 29, 2017
  5. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    xD Okau got it! Well, in my honest opinion he did a right thing. Why don't you try to consult a psychologist? Like, just to check if everything is okay. It's no big deal for you, you have nothing against it, right?
    Jul 29, 2017
  6. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Oh, and kidney... Try to drink more fluids, water is the best. Seems kinda obvious, but people tend to forget to drink water. I was one of those... I had headaches like crazy before, not to mention the other stuff.
    Jul 29, 2017
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I did consult a psychologist that day, wasn't really helpful though :(
    Jul 29, 2017
  8. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Some are jerks, well, like everything else. I believe having a good doctor is like getting the lottery... But don't let that one make you think a psychologist can't help. I was followed by one and thanks to her, my depression and suicidal attempts disappeared from my mind. But that's another topic, I just want you to know that maybe you could try to find a good psychologist.
    Jul 30, 2017
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    Maybe I could. But in Czech republic it's very hard. Over 1000 people yearly study psychology only in Prague. The psychology is the most popular subject ever.... That's how it goes.
    Jul 30, 2017