Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Well on the plus side, if the medicine doesn't work... maybe the side effect will? :p
    Aug 1, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    But what if both will actually work? That's what scares me the most...
    Aug 1, 2017
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  3. Jonforum
    Jonforum
    Objectively, death should be as interesting an event as life.
    Exemption for the religious.
    I am speaking from a scientific point of view.
    Aug 1, 2017
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    Death wasn't in possible unwanted effects, so I don't think it would be that harsh.
    Aug 1, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  5. cabfe
    cabfe
    Maybe it is a medicine made to treat another effect (harmless to you) and this common side effect made your doctor give it to you?
    Aug 1, 2017
  6. Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    This will make you feel better, I'm sure. Stay positive and don't think in negative stuff.
    Aug 1, 2017
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    @cabfe no, these are medicaments designed to slow down heartbeat to increase the efficiency of the heart.
    Aug 1, 2017
  8. cabfe
    cabfe
    So, I guess it's another kind of the "warning: contains peanuts" I've seen on a... peanuts bag.
    Aug 1, 2017
  9. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Not everyone takes them for that is why, I've been perscribed beta blockers for anxiety before, didn't help any more than the others but they do get perscribed as such sometimes.
    Aug 1, 2017
  10. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @cabfe or the "may contain eggs" warning on egg cartons.
    Aug 1, 2017
    cabfe likes this.
  11. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Beta blockers for anxiety. I did not they were prescribed for that and I have panic attacks continually.
    @Poryg Hang in there. These pills might do the trick. If I were you I would research your issue as much as possible plus the meds prescribed and possible other options. Best of luck.
    Aug 2, 2017