Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    *hugs* I hope you catch a break soon. I know how unrelenting it gets at times. Take care.
    Aug 1, 2017
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    Me too. The longest I've ever had a migraine before is three days. I'm on antibiotics now and hoping they work. There's so little I can do when I'm light and sound sensitive.
    Aug 1, 2017
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  3. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Three days is also the longest I've had one but that's my non-negotiable "go to the ER now" criteria. I hope the antibiotics clear up the sinus issues (sinus trouble is a major migraine trigger for me too). You're right, there's not much to do. There are times I can muddle a little bit, but others where it feels like I'm paralyzed by pain and vertigo.
    Aug 2, 2017
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm so thankful for blinds it's ridiculous. Right now I'm alright with computer stuff if I keep my monitor's brightness all the way down, thankfully.
    Aug 2, 2017
    futrchamp likes this.
  5. futrchamp
    futrchamp
    I know the feeling, migraines are terrible things...hope you feel better soon.
    Aug 2, 2017
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    TY. Migraines are the worst, huh?
    Aug 2, 2017
  7. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    We should vote them off the island!
    Aug 2, 2017
  8. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Good luck with your migraines. I hope it'll get better soon. Those cursed migraines! Begone with them!
    Aug 2, 2017
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  9. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I hate those! Never had them for that long. Usually last a day or two max but my head hurts all the time. I saw an ENT and was put on a nasal spray which helps. Coffee helps too. Hope you feel better.
    Aug 2, 2017
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    Those won't work for me, but thanks for the advice. I'm doing my best to remove all the triggers, including sinus pressure (that's one of mine too). I really appreciate the well wishing.
    Aug 2, 2017
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  11. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    You're welcome! Anyway I can help others. Those headaches caused me to miss a few days of work along with the panic attacks. Hope you are able to find a better way to deal with them.
    Aug 2, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  12. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    *cybermental hugs* get well please!
    Aug 2, 2017