Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    LOL What the Hell? That's just weird.
    Aug 7, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Better than my dream last night, where random people in a crowded balcony kept trying to kill me.
    Aug 7, 2017
    Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Philosophus Vagus Dreams where somebody tries to kill me don't bother me at all. I realize it is a dream and wake up :)

@The Stranger What is so weird in stroking a girl's hair? :?
    Aug 7, 2017
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Poryg The idea of petting random strangers as if they were pets is just strange. These actions tend to be intimate actions between people who are close with one another. It'd be creepy if a stranger wanted to touch my hair.
    Aug 7, 2017
    Dalph and Philosophus Vagus like this.
  5. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Poryg the fact that she was a stranger I think.

And that works I guess except that's not so outlandish as to be impossible, though I've been binging the following all weekend so small wonder where that dream came from.
    Aug 7, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger If some random stranger tried to touch my hair, I would back out. But I want to do it pretty much every time I see a cute girl, so I wouldn't mind if a girl came up to me and offered me her hair for it :D
    Aug 7, 2017
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Poryg So long as you keep it as a fantasy everything will be fine. You'll likely get yourself into a lot of trouble trying to molest random girls in public. xD
    Aug 7, 2017
    Dalph likes this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger Depends on how handsome you are. Czech girls are pretty calm about intimacy, as long as you're handsome. They just don't like cuddling and hugs :( Well, since they find me ugly, it's not a problem to keep my hands off their hair :)
    Aug 7, 2017
  9. Dalph
  10. CleanWater
    CleanWater
    Be careful! If a girl do it for you in real life, it can be a TRAP!!!
    Aug 8, 2017
    Poryg and The Stranger like this.
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm confident in my ability to recognize traps in real life. So far I've never failed in distinguishing a girl from a boy, even from behind :) (talking about real life perspectives, in photos it is somewhat harder, because the photographies hide many important details, since their resolution is small.
    Aug 8, 2017
    CleanWater likes this.
  12. CleanWater
    CleanWater
    No @Poryg I'm talking about assaults! She can be luring you to rob your pocket while you are distracted! :guffaw:
    Aug 8, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  13. Poryg
    Poryg
    @CleanWater And what will she steal from me? I don't have a wallet, my money is scattered through my pockets, my tablet is too huge to be pickpocketed without notice, my keys are useless to her... And if she steals my ID, then a report to police will render my ID useless :)
    I always do things so that I would never regret them later.
    Aug 8, 2017
    CleanWater likes this.
  14. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Poryg Lure you away, then ambush or drug you. Next thing you know, you're waking up in a tub of ice with a kidney missing. xD
    Aug 8, 2017
    CleanWater and Poryg like this.
  15. Poryg
    Poryg
    @The Stranger Not even the most beautiful girl in the world can make me trust her in an instant. I'm not a dog you can buy by a treat :) And my secret to keep safety is, always keep your knife in your wrist pocket, and always keep your deodorant ready to fire. Luckily I have such a deodorant that it won't burst in my pocket :)
    Aug 8, 2017
  16. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I got a dream recently of Jehova Witnesses flying in front of my window trying to convert someone leaving above my apartment. O,o Now that I am awake and know there is no PHYSICAL person living above me apart maybe birds, I take it it was more of a vision about how God is so much patient and tired with them. LOL
    Aug 14, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  17. Poryg
    Poryg
    And maybe it was just a dream :)
    Aug 14, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  18. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It remembers me some movie ends... :3
    Aug 15, 2017
  19. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Marquise* Ha-ha! A dream about flying Jehovah's Witnesses. Don't be giving them any more powers of annoyance, now. I'd hate for them to be knocking on me door and bedroom window. xD
    Aug 15, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.