Comments on Profile Post by Hudell

1. CleanWater
    CleanWater
    Tell me more!
    Aug 9, 2017
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    It's not hard to do from what I've been told, I've seen mods for games like New Vegas and Dragon age origins to auto-unlock steam achievements before too.
    Aug 9, 2017
  3. Pine Towers
    Pine Towers
    Spoils the fun, no? I mean, the whole achievement thing is show what you achieved by merit, not with a workaround.
    Aug 9, 2017
  4. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    merit of what though? It's a game, meant to be played for fun, not so much for effort. I've always thought the achievements were a joke, the fact that many of the people with scores of 100% completions are very likely cheaters of one form or another just further proves that opinion for me.
    Aug 9, 2017
    Vance Raehart and mlogan like this.
  5. Hudell
    Hudell
    Of course. I just for some reason thought it wouldn't be so easy to fake.
    Aug 9, 2017
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Not just achievements! One day, while browsing youtube, I found an easy way to add every game you don't own to your library:

However, it is fake and it is even said in the disclaimer of the video, so please don't attack me for supporting piracy :#
    Aug 9, 2017
  7. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    For some reason, the other half of that post saying it's a fake video doesn't show normally to me. Might have wanted to add that into another post for safety.
    Aug 9, 2017
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Ok, will do next time :D
    Aug 9, 2017
  9. Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Wait, are you saying you haven't accidentally run your games in context of RPG Maker MV?
    Aug 9, 2017
  10. Hudell
    Hudell
    In MV no. I did run it in context of other games on purpose yesterday.
    Aug 10, 2017