Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Or try only if you don't live in an apartment or if you have understanding neighbors :D
    Aug 15, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  2. BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    what did I just see
    Aug 15, 2017
  3. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    ... why did I watch that whole thing?
    Aug 15, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    Because why not :)
    Aug 15, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  5. BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    why yes
    Aug 15, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    I know stuff for kids isn't for everyone :)
    Aug 15, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  7. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    But stuff for kids is the basic of our education that we sadly often forget as we age with worries and bureaucracy and need to be reminded to get back to. As being kind, happy and affirm it. @just1witness I guess you needed to get happy and being cheered by it. ^^ Positive recharge. @Poryg I am pretty sure all kids shows are made by adults!
    Aug 16, 2017
    Tea's Jams likes this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    They are. But you know, they aren't suitable for every adult :) I find so much resistance in adults to listen to vids for children :D
    Aug 16, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  9. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You're forgiven if you are the banker who putted 4Millions into Lazytown. Although all the the floor who worked at the post prod of the series Pumper Pups kinda tried not look into each other eyes after hearing the generic!

Weird... in my memories it was way worst! Still Leslie Neilson making the narration soothes everyone hears and hearts.
    Aug 16, 2017
    Poryg likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah :D Since I'm on the heart drug, I've also become much more cheerful... And these things kind of have a bigger effect on me :)
    Speaking of oddly soothing stuff, I stumbled upon this few days ago :)
    Aug 16, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  11. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    BWAHAHAHAHA! I like that in the beginning they started with blue in the pink sky! :p
    Aug 16, 2017
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    Haha :D

A title screen from a good old game :) Also very soothing :)
    Aug 16, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  13. Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    @Poryg It's good to see that your feeling more cheerful! :)
    Aug 16, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  14. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Those simple things in life! :D Don"t tell me they actually DID a game with actual plumber job in a plumber game! ^^ The simple things. Now why do I think of Meet The Hollowheads? (no search it when your heart will be stronger or your stomach well attached!)
    Aug 18, 2017