Comments on Profile Post by BoredSoul

1. Verdelite
    Verdelite
    Oh no poor you :( I heard smearing honey on it is supposed to help! But don't try it with wasps still nearby ^^"
    Aug 18, 2017
    Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
  2. BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    Agreed
    Aug 18, 2017
    Verdelite likes this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    There's loads of old wives' tales about how to treat bee and wasp stings, most of them are nonsense. Best thing to do, so long as you're not suffering from an allergic reaction, is to leave it. Keep the area clean and wait for the body to heal itself; perhaps take something for the pain if it's too much. My favourite folk remedy for wasp stings is vinegar - end up smelling like a chippy.
    Aug 18, 2017
    Marquise* and Verdelite like this.
  4. Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    The last time I was stung by these evil creatures was when I was 6-8, since then I successfully avoided these cowards.
    Kill them with fire.
    Aug 19, 2017
    BoredSoul, The Stranger and Verdelite like this.
  5. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I had that before, actually. It hurts considerably, but I was told pennies help with the pain.
    Aug 19, 2017
    BoredSoul and The Stranger like this.
  6. Arisa
    Arisa
    O-O Waaspppssss nuuuuuuuu! They're evil and they love to attack you!!! :kaocry: Or at least they love me...
    Aug 19, 2017
    BoredSoul, The Stranger and Verdelite like this.
  7. BoredSoul
    BoredSoul
    They love nobody.
    Bewareeee
    Aug 19, 2017
    Verdelite likes this.
  8. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awww... I got friendly wasps trying to nest with us/me many times. Thought I have to talk them out of it... Might protect vs other humans but not really comfy with them in my ears!
    Aug 25, 2017