Guiguimu
Guiguimu
That's... Probably a really good idea.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Haha! Yeah. Best not forget to do one of the things needed to live. xD
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Yeah, LOL. I end up forgetting sometimes because I push myself while working on something. It was definitely not good when I forgot to eat lunch when I hadn't eaten since 8:30 AM. Ended up going almost 11 hours without eating.
The Stranger
The Stranger
That's rough. You need your biofuel, Hex. You wont be operating at peak efficiency if your fuel reserves are low. No idea why I'm describing you eating as if you're some sort of robot needing to refuel. xD
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Well, there are sometimes when I'm mad at myself and I legit cannot eat without making myself sick. Either that or I feel guilty which eventually leads to feeling sick.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Do you normally suffer from a lack of appetite and being repulsed by eating? I lose my desire to eat entirely when my mental health gets bad - so much, in fact, that I don't eat anything for days.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Depends. I have the occasional "meltdown" where I either lock myself somewhere for a long time and become an emotional wreck, or I completely shut down, do absolutely nothing but work on that one thing, and I don't eat, drink, or talk to anyone. Then I get annoyed whenever people come in and I start shouting sometimes.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Not a doctor of any field, so I wont bother to try and claim you suffer from anything. Have you ever told a doctor about your behaviour. emotions, thoughts, etc? I'll drop it if you don't want to talk about it. :)
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Yeah, I have. Never really about the whole eating thing 'cause I just noticed it recently, but I have talked about a whole bunch of other issues.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schico