RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
Please recruit members with the Project Recruitment forum, not a status update. Thanks!
Xaveriux
Xaveriux
Oh, sorry. I thought that status served for everything. Staff takes a lot of time for revise my thread so I posted it here while I´m waiting. Sorry, it won´t happen anymore ^^
mlogan
mlogan
Just so you know, the rules for that section - and all sections needing approval - ask that you give us up to 72 hours to approve your topic before asking about it. This is because we are all volunteers, using our own free time for moderating duties and sometimes real life is a priority.
mlogan
mlogan
I know it's hard to wait when you're excited about it, but yours was not even waiting for 24 hours. I'm not mad, just explaining so you can understand for future topics you may post.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"
Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:
Ami
Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sencepul