RPG Maker Forums

taarna23
taarna23
...wha? Nazi because you wore a red hat? That's... I don't even know.
BrotherKnight
BrotherKnight
@taarna23 after he punched me, he accused me of being a racist, a bigot and a misogynist. and i don't even know those words.
overlordmikey
overlordmikey
I don't know you personally, but I am all for punching Nazis, racists, bigots, and misogynists... kinda curious what was going through the guys mind.
overlordmikey
overlordmikey
Oh... never mind - I know why they punched you.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Most likely they thought you wore Make America Great Again cap, which happen to be red too. Be careful, man. People are crazy these days when it comes to politics. Sticking labels such as 'Nazi' onto others makes them think their hatred is justified.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Do be careful. My aunt who had a trump bumper sticker on her car had someone throw a molotov cocktail onto her car, thankfully while it was empty in a parking lot. Funny how many of the people who call themselves anti-fascists perpetuate their beliefs through violent suppression and blackmailing of commerce into cowtowing to their wishes or else.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@overlordmikey The problem here is that those labels are merely being used as an excuse to perpetrate violence in most cases, once you establish within your own mind that the people you are attacking are monsters rather than people violence becomes acceptable, even just. Truth doesn't matter when it comes to boogeymen, emotion alone rules at that point.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thaumaturge