Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Gallia
    Gallia
    I only remember the First Yu-Gi-Oh!, i stopped watching when GX came out.
    Sep 1, 2017
  2. Blackyu
    Blackyu
    It is rumored that one day, a chosen individual will finally understand the rules of the actual game...
    Sep 1, 2017
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  3. King Gerar
    King Gerar
    Same with me, @Gallia. I miss the time when effect monsters were one in a hundred.
    Sep 1, 2017
  4. Gallia
    Gallia
    @King Gerar , Yugi was the king of cheating hahahaha he added effects to non-effect monsters XD. He made things up as he go along. For example fusing a magic card with a monster to infect the opponent's monster.
    Season 1 was the worst, everyone cheated, "Oh your monster missed his attack because i have a "flying" monster and you have a "ground type"
    Sep 1, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Gallia you're wrong.
    Nobody cheated in season 1. The anime is just derived from manga that came out in 1996 as another manga... However, it was extremely popular, which led it to streamline the rules and make a cardgame from it that came out in '98.. Which explains the sudden jump in rules in season 2.
    Sep 1, 2017
  6. King Gerar
    King Gerar
    Dueling against Joe too, after the Time Wizard effect, the 'Dark Magician become older and leaned more skills' xD
    Sep 1, 2017
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    So the success of the manga led people to what we now know as saying that in first season everybody cheated... Which isn't true, because the manga was exactly meant to be like that at the beginning.
    Sep 1, 2017