RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I only have one person on ignore. Good to know it basically removes them existence. xD
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
I have one person on ignore too. It only half removes them, you can still see their topics, just not their posts.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh :( Ah well, at least it removes their statuses, etc.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
*doesn't have anyone on ignore because of being too much of a softy*
Poryg
Poryg
:D I made several people in our Czech rm community ignore me, because I was a jackass as a 14-16yo kid. Too bad that they were ones of the few active ones, so it was impossible to get any feedback on my new projects :D
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
I think ignoring people on online boards is childish xD Just don't reply to them :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Kyuukon Blocking is not replying to them. It also grants you peace of mind and removes any annoyance you might experience by seeing their comments. TBH, I wish I could remove people from my perception of reality in real life, too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joriyaki