RPG Maker Forums

Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Sorry to hear that. Families can even get broken apart if one of the people in them is too committed to their work. Be sure to make some time for the close people in your life. We never know when they will no longer be in our lives, so each moment counts.
Labyrinthine
Labyrinthine
I wish I was less selfish to do that. I have sacrificed my entire life for one game.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Wow, must be a pretty huge project. :o
Labyrinthine
Labyrinthine
Just three years. But I have lost almost everything in that time, including my house, my old friends, my mental health and now my new girlfriend (the old was lost for the same reason)
Labyrinthine
Labyrinthine
So I'm kind of wondering what the hell to do once the game is finally completed : -D : -S
The Stranger
The Stranger
You made your choices, now you have to live with the consequences. Working on a single game, in my opinion, wasn't worth such a huge sacrifice. Unless this one game will somehow complete\fulfill you in some life changing way, then all you've really done is paid a high price for accomplishing something fairly minor. This is just my opinion based on the information you've given, however.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCBill