RPG Maker Forums

Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
Based on the French webserie Noob for those who knows.
Blackyu
Blackyu
wat.
300 000 euros.
I think I'll let my jaw rest on the floor for a while...
starlight dream
starlight dream
Insane amount o_O But Noob has a huuuuge following for a webcomic and I think it's been updating for 10 years or so. The creator is a nice person too, has a good rep in the web comic community.
starlight dream
starlight dream
..That is IF it's the same Noob you're referring to...
Niten Ichi Ryu
Niten Ichi Ryu
I think it is.
Plueschkatze
Plueschkatze
Thaaaaat's a huge amount. But sometimes it's more about the skill of the dev and of cause the fanbase than the engine...
starlight dream
starlight dream
Before we start another gold rush...
Because I worked in webcomics for some time, I know for a fact that fraudulent business + numbers were common, esp. among the most "successful" series. I'm not pointing at this creator, but many sites were lying for ex. about their site visitor numbers, to get MUCH higher rates on ads.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I wouldn't be surprised if numbers presented in crowdfundings are either A) Not real or B ) Linked to money laundering. It's easy to use such platforms to move assets from 1 business or bank to another and avoid taxes for example. I know I sound cynical but such strategies are not uncommon. If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
starlight dream
starlight dream
So on one side its good to see great results, but game makers shouldn't think there is something wrong with their game if they get smaller amounts. We don't know what is true out there and what isn't. Again: not pointing at this creator, just generally speaking.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinji