RPG Maker Forums

djDarkX
djDarkX
I'm actually happy to not receive very little attention here. Allows me to have plenty of free time and not have to talk to many people. I've seen what that does to people, especially here in this community. :guffaw:
mlogan
mlogan
I dunno, I've made some great friends because I ventured out and talked to people here.
Stanley
Stanley
Personal race and achievement eh? Hehe :p
Poryg
Poryg
Not really :D Just trying not to gain more likes than message posts, because that would mean I'm too inactive on the forum :D
I mean come on, I'm a nobody, I don't make graphics or plugins, I'm pushy and sometimes can be hostile, why in the world would I even deserve more likes than messages :D
Stanley
Stanley
xD
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg Still more messages than likes? O.o I'm working on it... XD.
You got likes because you're funny, helpful and sincere. And even if you're hostile to someone, odds are they forgot who was hostile to them a few days later Hahaha So they come back for more!
Poryg
Poryg
I'm a funny, helpful and sincere nobody, which explains why I got the likes. And I like that :) But doesn't change the fact that during the last ten days, in favor of my tutorial projects, website and procrastination, I have been neglecting my duties on this forum as a helpful nobody :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
Lol Keep commenting I'm looking for posts from you to like! :D
If someone sees my #of likes they'll think I've been contributing good content on the forums. But I've received my Likes for being a goof in profile pages heheheheh
starlight dream
starlight dream
@Poryg And don't call yourself a nobody. Anyone who reads it will think you have amnesia and don't know who you are... :(

Poryg Messages: 901 like: 916
Poryg
Poryg
Jesus Christ, you really took it seriously :# Well, never try to oppose a woman :)

Well, I have terrible names memory, so someday it may happen that I will forget what's my name... But hopefully it won't happen anytime soon :)
But ok, I'll call myself unknown instead :p
Poryg
Poryg
Btw. With 20 consecutive alerts you are by far the holder of most Poryg's consecutive alerts :3 But now Liquidize shattered it with an alert to some topic I have posted on a couple of weeks ago...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAbdullahX