RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
Your name is meow :3

What can I say? When I like, I like.
Poryg
Poryg
My name cannot be meow :3 Because I'm a werecatdog :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
What/Who is this Liquidize? :| I have a... Competitor????????????????????????????????????
starlight dream
starlight dream
Sorry I mistook you for another Poryg...

Are you Graaaameowouf?
Poryg
Poryg
You don't :) Liquidize is one of the rpg maker developers and well, alerts from this person are inevitable. The record still holds, the streak was shattered though :#

I'm rather Meoooooowoof! :p

Yeah... There used to be times when Poryg was unique and my trademark name... :'(
starlight dream
starlight dream
What do you mean, Meoooooowoof? Poryg is not unique? How come??
starlight dream
starlight dream
Poryg
Poryg
Meooooow woof :p I use meow way more often than woof, so meow is first and longer and woof is second :)

Well, Poryg used to be an unique username, wich is why I stuck to it 8-9 years ago. However, as time is passing, there are more people of thisusername appearing. So yeah, I'll need to design a new one :3
Poryg
Poryg
And well, the only thing that was waiting to talk to me was my bed, because it was 2:15 am :D So well, I kind of fell asleep :) Other than that, I'm all yours :p
starlight dream
starlight dream
Does Poryg mean something? Is it the name of a character?
I have zero intolerance for sleep. It is the best thing in the world!! In fact I wanna go sleep right now and it's only 2:35 pm :p
Poryg
Poryg
For various people it means various things :D To me it's the remains of my favorite childhood anime series :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
I did a search for Poryg and the 1st page was only results for Porgy :guffaw:
Poryg
Poryg
That's pretty normal, people call me like that a lot too. Then comes Pork, porridge or pyrog, but never used them. I have used stuff like Gorpy, Porkus, Porygus and stuff like that :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
Hahahaha So many options for mistakes, Porky. Even the search engine gets your name wrong. ;)
Poryg
Poryg
Yup :D I've been thinking about changing myself to Oinkpork, since that one still isn't used :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
Lol That should be a character's name in a game!!!

My coffee mug has a porky on it and the words oink oink oink written around him.
So if you become Oinkpork I'll confuse you with Espresso.
Poryg
Poryg
lol xD I'll be drank :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
You have 933 Likes, what's your secret?
Poryg
Poryg
I received like 40 likes just from you yesterday, so do I really need a secret? :3
Poryg
Poryg
Although there is one thing that could be counted as secret, that 700 messages difference. I have gotten quite a few likes from playtesting.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamnRed1