RPG Maker Forums

Kyuukon
Kyuukon
can't you use them commercially or what?
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
You can, but I think you have to pay if you do. At least that's what I gather from the Terms of Use.
Kyuukon
Kyuukon
Then pay lol. Your game deserves it! It'll be worth it in the end (not to mention the amount of time you'll end up saving). That's how I see it, at least :3
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I would, but I don't have that kind of money, nor do I have PayPal (actually, I don't even know if I have that kind of money because it's in euros).
starlight dream
starlight dream
Where did you find the tiles?
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
They're Celianna's.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Are they in the webshop here or on her site?
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
They're on her site.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Ah, I see. Didn't know those were the same ones. $10, eh? Hmm, that's actually not bad.
starlight dream
starlight dream
starlight dream
starlight dream
LOL I don't know why that image popped up, and I don't know how to remove it & still keep the link.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phiny