Comments on Profile Post by Avery

1. Alexander Hawksmoor
    Alexander Hawksmoor
    Everything you do is useful. That been said, some early game static battlers would be nice. Can't get enough slimes, bats, rats, maybe even a bear XD. If that's not what you class as small, then maybe some icons.
    Oct 3, 2017
    starlight dream likes this.
  2. Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    OMG, that's such a cute idea! Would love to jump in on that... Maybe it would be possibile to gather a group of skilled people? Like the resource staff they did back then? Ah... I might be going overboard! Sorry! XD
    Oct 3, 2017
  3. Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    Anyway; Ideas:
    - beautiful garden stuff (fontains, statues, etc.)
    - horse-carriage, packed donkeys and other "vehicles" of medieval times
    - fantasy/magical environment pieces for more unique forests and dungeons... glowing mushrooms, floating rocks, crystals, fantasy plants, etc.
    Some of those might exist already, but I think alternates are always welcome.
    Oct 3, 2017
  4. J0pac
    J0pac
    More small objects would help a lot.
    Things like bags, crates, books,pots, table flowers, tables, small statues, shelves, baskets, dishes(glass,fork,spoon,mug,cup) toys, fruits and vegetables etc
    Oct 3, 2017
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    I know there's a need for pixelated overworld stuff, since I think only the second OSM pack has any, and it's all modern buildings.
    Oct 4, 2017
  6. NicoLican
    NicoLican
    maybe underwater things like Atlantis, houses, castle and stuff like that? there is very little of that style
    Oct 5, 2017