- Access system menu to save anytime
- Switch full screen/windowed
- Backlog of past dialogues
- Skip already seen scenes
- Hide UI

Is there anything you think is missing?
Archeia
Archeia
Load a save anytime and it leaves where you left off?
Reactions: cabfe
cabfe
cabfe
Save and load are accessible anytime, even quitting the game or the game options menu.
Archeia
Archeia
No like for example, you have:
dialogue 1
dialogue 2
dialogue 3

If save and load at dialogue 2. Will the loaded file start at Dialogue 2 or is it going to start at Dialogue 1?
Reactions: cabfe
cabfe
cabfe
Ah, ok. I've just tested and it's working perfectly. If you save at dialogue 2, loading will resume at this exact position even if you continued reading or are in another scene.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.
6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoab