RPG Maker Forums

Gallia
Gallia
Yeah i know that Humble Bundle have great bundles for a low price, but sadly the Stardock bundle isn't something of my interest, the monthly is nice, but i don't get it either, if it was the 20 year anniversary edition of Rise of the Tomb Raider then hell yeah i'm buying it XD
Poryg
Poryg
xD The thing with humble subscription is, you get games worth of more than 100 bucks each month, so I am kind of taking my gamble in hopes to receive something useful, for example f1 2017 would be great :D
Poryg
Poryg
As for Stardock, I don't really like their newest games too much, but I really wanted SOSE Rebellion :D
Gallia
Gallia
Yeah it is Always a gamble with the humble subscription, when the next one is announce i Always look back at game that were in it, they're revealed then,

Also the store have good deals sometimes, I know i have bought Fairy Fencer F + ALL DLC for like 7€/$
... the worst part is i still have to play it XD
I think the best deal i ever made (not freebies) is Shantae and the pirate curse for 1$ XD
Poryg
Poryg
Yup :) The games are revealed everytime, some of which are added into Humble Treasures and I can play them for free, but most of these aren't really what interests me anyway. Still, might not be a bad gamble (although with my luck,...)
Poryg
Poryg
As I said in my status though, even if it doesn't work out, I still won't be mad, because 5% of my subscription goes to charity :)
UNphiltered_khaos
UNphiltered_khaos
I love humble bundle! My only complaint is they don't take Bitcoin or Alt-coins yet. (Steam does!)
Poryg
Poryg
I don't think they ever will, because bitcoins are stained with crimes.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azarae