RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
Although not sure if I reacted too soon, because in 6 days more content is due to come :D
Stanley
Stanley
get em! :kaojoy:
Poryg
Poryg
I already have :D Although I got only the 15 dollar bundle, since I have no use for the MV starter pack :)
Poryg
Poryg
Now I have an extra copy of rm 2k3 and VXAce... Maybe I'll give it to my brother :D
Stanley
Stanley
Ah dayum I forgot, you posted about having gotten them yesterday xD
Okay good for you mate :)
Stanley
Stanley
Yes give em to him, let him have fun game making too :)
Poryg
Poryg
I wonder if he ever will have fun making games, the only experience he has is two maps with Don Miguel's RPG maker 2003 :D And he never opened it again.
Poryg
Poryg
And no, yesterday I posted about Stardock bundle xD Today I posted about rm bundle, right after I redeemed it on Steam :)
Stanley
Stanley
Ahaaa! You have to nurture him to the holy path of heroic hero of RPG Maker :p
Ahh Ic
Stanley
Stanley
That's it! I'm getting the 15bucks bundle
Poryg
Poryg
:D Go get'em! There are plenty of DLC for VXAce :D Many of which I will never use, but I wanted some of those DLC to listen to :}

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.
Sigh :( ... displaying numbers representing the stats of the PCs for a custom menu in rm2k3 is haaaaaaaarrrd!!! DX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs