RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
If anybody is interested... First you need to download 75 GB of data - once it is installed, it downloads another data, in my case 14 GB of updates. And I cannot play, because the update pack could not be unpacked. However, since it is already there, the launcher considers itself updated. So now I can just delete all data, if I find it, or uninstall whole app.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Good to know. I feared it would be an insanely large game. I bet the big downloads continue even on the ps4. I'll stick with FFXIV for MMORPGs.
Poryg
Poryg
You betcha. And from what I've seen it is just a generic mmorpg with toxic community.
The Stranger
The Stranger
It shouldn't even bear the the TES name. xD Reminds of that crappy Nosgoth MMOFPS which was based on the Legacy of Kain series. Let's take a singleplayer only franchise and turn it into an online arena shooter, that's what fans want.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually... Lots of players are not fans of TES franchise. And it is apparent that it is just a money cow. Lots of DLC for even standard content in older games (maybe inspired by Activision's Call of Duty series), multiple game editions, the fact that it automatically renews pro membership without even letting you know...
Poryg
Poryg
Also, Bethesda is only the publisher for this game, developers are completely external xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
Sounds bad. I've always hated auto-renew subscriptions. I love how TES online boasts that you can explore all of Tamriel, but they're just standard MMORPG zones. Similar to how Lord of the Rings online claimed you could explore Middle Earth, but each area was just a large zone, rather than a fully fleshed out world.
Poryg
Poryg
Not to mention, lots of locations are locked in DLC :D I'm watching a review right now as the game tries to fix itself... Although I doubt it will fix itself :D
The first interesting thing the review said was "This game borrows too little from Elder scrolls and too much from MMO." :D
The Stranger
The Stranger
Elder Scrolls Online... sort of. xD
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
How dare you tell me what to do! I should play it just to spite you, person on the internet! It's too bad I don't have it though lol.

Woah that sounds like massive updates. They could of made skyrim 6 with that many gigs.
Poryg
Poryg
I don't tell you what to do, I'm just giving advice, these are two different things :p
But yeah, TES 6 would be better... And definitely smaller :D
If you're willing to spend 20 euros on Tamriel unlimited, feel free. But the only thing that saves me from sorrow is the fact that I got it as a gift from humble bundle
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Cool, at least you didn't have to spend anything on it. The worst that'll happen is it hoarding all the space on your hard drive.
The Stranger
The Stranger
The Elder Scrolls VI: Poryg's Hard Drive. You are the Dovahdisk.
Poryg
Poryg
It will not. I will delete it. 90 gb are too much to be wasted :D
dahlys
dahlys
The server is down/crowded so often it's impossible to login to the game. The few times I actually got in, I was disconnected after a while...
The Stranger
The Stranger

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panam