Poryg
Poryg
In the worst case I'll die, what worse can happen :D
Stanley
Stanley
Dont say that ! xD
Llareian
Llareian
It's one of those weird situations... I hope nothing is wrong, but I also hope they figure out what caused whatever prompted you to go in the first place. Just being told "we don't know why (x)" is really frustrating.
Poryg
Poryg
It appears that the only thing that is wrong is that I'm a mess. Blood pressure is fine, hormones are fine, minerals are fine, no bad things on my heart, the heart rate is sinusoic,... And the only suspicion the doctor has are drugs I don't want to talk about.
I know I look like a druggie, but never even touched them.
starlight dream
starlight dream
It's better to have the check-ups, at least they can confirm you're ok and you can stop worrying about possible issues. ^^
Poryg
Poryg
I'm not worried at all. I'm just out of job because of that.
starlight dream
starlight dream
Isn't your medication stabilizing your heart rate? :(
Poryg
Poryg
No. It is supposed to, but it isn't. Blood pressure is decreased, brain activity is decreased,... But my heart rate still likes to go over 100 through midday.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I'm not an expert but if you have a morning to midday routine, you can try changing it a bit, in case it causes some of the issue. For example go for a morning walk, or watch something funny, a movie, play a game early in the day. To see if certain activities lower you rate. Or eat a different breakfast kind.
In any case it'll be interesting to hear what the arrythmolopolimologist has to say...
Poryg
Poryg
We shall see :p When they overdosed me with meds, my blood pressure went down a lot, but my heart rate was the same... So I guess the reason is simply my blood flow sucks :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
Maybe it is something in your environment. :/ Not too close to heavy bass? Radio transmission antennae, pollution?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki