RPG Maker Forums

Rhino
Rhino
IGMC related? I feel that so hard :hswt:
IAmJakeSauvage
IAmJakeSauvage
@Rhino of course! Everything takes me waaayy longer than I expect because I'm a crazy perfectionist. Can't wait to see what you push out!
DragonVine
DragonVine
I know the feeling hahhahaha. I'm on my way to finishing my maps. I have one small outdoor one, one large outdoor one, and a small town left to do for the major ones. After that, it's just some small maps for interiors.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
When is it due? 31st? Will be fun to see what everyone made.
IAmJakeSauvage
IAmJakeSauvage
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Down to the final stretch then! I imagine everybody participating will be incredibly busy then. Tough competition.
starlight dream
starlight dream
@IAmJakeSauvage Good luck with your game, you can do it. Some things will take less than you think and it'll compensate :p
Stay positive everyone. We're rooting for you ^.^b
bgillisp
bgillisp
I know that feeling. I've done dialogues that should only take an hour tops to enter in the text commands and event all events on the map. Six hours later I'm still trying to write it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apollogeist