RPG Maker Forums

Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Play it and see LOL
Labyrinthine
Labyrinthine
It hasn't been published yet. I'd really need some help with all the depots, ID:s achievement functionality, Drm wrappers etc. I don't understand ANYTHING about it. Even though my game has been properly tested, the ending Steam result will probably be a barely functional mess, because I can't use the Steamworks.
Labyrinthine
Labyrinthine
If that happens, I'll pull it off and release for free... or give it to some other publisher who knows what they're doing.
Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
As the developer I'm certain I was able to play my game prior to release to test it out and make sure the kinks were gone. Why can't you?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00