Astel
Astel
I had my countdown...
Sharm
Sharm
Maybe they're too busy with gamedev. :D
bgillisp
bgillisp
Give it time. I think it just went live 20 minutes ago where I'm at.
Astel
Astel
Could you tell me what price do you see? (In US dollars) Steam regions seems to be playing tricks with me...
bgillisp
bgillisp
$59.99 is the price, though it is a little cheaper right now due to a launch discount.
TakeHomeTheCup
Wow, the Visual Novel Maker + Live2D discount makes it below the price of the software on its own.

Okay, it's only a dollar, but you get the point.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
Haha honestly in cad this was a little more expensive but the discount for the release is like 58$ cad aprox not sure super cheap lol
Sharm
Sharm
Mmmm, I really want to get it but I hate doing software dev through Steam. Being patient is hard.
Astel
Astel
I wonder if there was a pricing mistake for Mexico... the converted price is around $28 US...
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
lol sharm honestly you could always buy it from steam then just transfert your license over a standalone later?

and Astel I think steam is kind of region dependent

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjum