RPG Maker Forums

Rhino
Rhino
If your game has already been commented on it might still be on my list, I'm just trying to prioritise and make sure people aren't endlessly waiting for someone to try their game!
Joy Diamond
Joy Diamond
Ah a promise of brutal honesty -- very nice :) ... that's what I offer my friends when I review their resumes ...
Tea's Jams
Tea's Jams
I've been trying to add games with no comments to my LP's too. It would be nice if every game got some feedback. :)
Joy Diamond
Joy Diamond
Well ... it would be *way* easier to achieve "It would be nice if every game got some feedback" ... if you could just play the games from a browser without having to download them. Would be great if their was a common site for all the IGMC entries.
Poryg
Poryg
I've seen Rhino honest, but never brutal...
Nantas
Nantas
Don't play my game "High Chivalry" yet, I have plans with ArenHood team to fix the problems it has !
But as soon as it will be fixed, I will be glad to send you the link !
Reactions: Rhino

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila