RPG Maker Forums

Vincent Chu
Vincent Chu
That could be a serious problem if we wanted to make a game with a monster capture system and would like to have hundreds of monsters.
Diretooth
Diretooth
Wrong character limit...
I don't know, Twitter realized their mistake.
Joy Diamond
Joy Diamond
Teaches brevity ... an essential skill :wink:
Guiguimu
Guiguimu
At least in comments we can have up to 420.
starlight dream
Joy Diamond
Joy Diamond
@Guiguimu means the original status message is limited to 140 characters ... but these comment responses to the original limited status message can be longer than 140 ... up to 420 characters (this comment response is long on purpose to demonstrate longer comment than only 140 characters)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fit2def