Comments on Profile Post by Shaz

1. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    How did your first painting session go? :)
    Nov 22, 2017
    Marquise* and Shaz like this.
  2. taarna23
    taarna23
    Ooh, that sounds exciting!
    Nov 22, 2017
  3. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    So your taking painting classes. How is it going so far?
    Nov 22, 2017
  4. Shaz
    Shaz
    @starlight dream I haven't finished my first painting yet. That's why I'm hanging out for the weekend. First attempt was a disaster and I'll redo it. Second attempt was just technique practice and I have half a good painting out of it! When I finish it on the weekend, I'll post a pic in the thread.
    Nov 22, 2017
    Marquise* and starlight dream like this.
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    Nov 22, 2017
  6. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Looking forward to it :) Have fun with it. It only gets easier with every practice.
    Nov 22, 2017
    Shaz likes this.
  7. Shaz
    Shaz
    I sure hope so! Zach is doing it too, and he did his first one yesterday while I was at work. It didn't go well, and he's not as patient as I am. I was at least able to talk him into having another go on the weekend when I'm home to assist.
    Nov 22, 2017
  8. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    If you're together you can have more fun, and help him feel optimistic about painting some more. Some people are more motivated with company.
    I remember when I took my first painting classes, everyone was terrified to paint + to show what they made to the group. But in a matter of a few sessions, ease and confidence went up.
    Nov 22, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  9. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    It must had been in the air I was feeling all Christmassy with my nebulaes. But you will love Bob Ross! ^^ Have you finished yet? You'll show us huh? It will definitely be useful with RPGM! ^^
    Dec 3, 2017
    starlight dream likes this.
  10. Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes, I got two done over the weekend. Started a third but it wasn't going well and I was losing motivation, so left it until another time. Didn't build the easel - found a Bob Ross one at a really good price. Should arrive this week, hopefully.
    Dec 4, 2017
    Marquise* likes this.
  11. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    When you are about to lose motivation think of someone you wish you could dedicate it to. Like I love you big like that mountain or deep like that forest? Sometimes it helps me. :D (Then again I like painting space :p)
    Dec 4, 2017
    starlight dream and Shaz like this.