Comments on Profile Post by Avery

1. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    A chocolate one :3
    Nov 28, 2017
    Avery and starlight dream like this.
  2. Avery
    Avery
    Aw, cool :3 A special one or one of those cute ones with milk chocolate in nice shapes?
    Nov 28, 2017
  3. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    (o_o') When I was young, the ones with little chocolates in them, my siblings and I used to fight whose day it was and it took years for me to see them again. Of course, we were adults by then.. doh.
    Nov 28, 2017
    starlight dream likes this.
  4. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    @Avery Probably the one with the shapes as they can be found easily here.
    Nov 28, 2017
  5. Avery
    Avery
    Ah, cool^^ Here you get plenty of variantions, for example by specific brands like Lindt or Kinder :3

Well, @Caitlin , there's still my resource calender, it's adult-proofed ;3
    Nov 28, 2017
  6. BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    We had self-made calenders when we were children. Each year, we would use the same calender my mom had sewn one time and she filled it for us. Unfortunately, those are gone now and I don't feel like buying one. I made a 24-days challenge (were I usually drew stuff XD) a few times after that, but not this year.
    Nov 28, 2017
  7. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    ooooh now I want a Kinder advent calendar =3
    A friend of mine got a Rituals Advent calendar for her birthday btw.
    Nov 28, 2017
  8. Avery
    Avery
    @BlackRoseMii We had self made ones too, mine was a train crafted out of toilet paper rolls that could be filled with small things :3

@slimmmeiske2 A Rituals calendar sounds cool, too! I had a Kinder Surprise Egg one in one year as child, but I have to admit at christmas I was so fed up with them xD
    Nov 28, 2017
  9. Avery
    Avery
    I started handing out calendars, this year my sister and I gave calendars to our parents each and to our grandmother and I crafted one for my boyfriend and the resource on for the forum^^
    Nov 28, 2017
    starlight dream and slimmmeiske2 like this.
  10. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    I've only had the chocolate ones a few times. The advent calendar is a tradition we know here, but it's not practiced much. I'd love to craft a few for my family (these comments inspired me) perhaps next year because it's a bit late for this one.
    @Avery how much time did you spend a day (on average) for the resource one?
    Nov 28, 2017
    Avery likes this.
  11. Avery
    Avery
    @starlight dream It's hard to say as I have things that took barely an hour and others that were created over many days with inconsistent work flow^^; I have been preparing the calendar since september :3
    Nov 28, 2017
  12. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Thanks I like the insight of how things are made. Looking forward to it!
    Nov 29, 2017