Comments on Profile Post by Shaz

1. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    It's comiiiiing... Prepare your brushes and paints so you can make a good impression once it arrives! :D
    Dec 11, 2017
    Shaz likes this.
  2. Shaz
    Shaz
    I still have crappy brushes and crappy paint. But the easel will make me a master painter! At least that's the plan :D
    Dec 11, 2017
    starlight dream likes this.
  3. Shaz
    Shaz
    The new brushes and paint have been shipped, and will arrive "in 1 to 6 weeks". Talk about commitment issues!
    Dec 11, 2017
  4. Kes
    Kes
    tbh, I laughed when I saw 1-6 weeks. How can any company be so vague about their logistics?
    A elderly neighbour of mine (aged 82) has recently taken up painting and is now wishing she'd done this years ago.
    Dec 11, 2017
    starlight dream and Shaz like this.
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    It is in Brisbane! Squeeeeeee! It is less than 2 hours away from me! Will tomorrow be the day? Will I be able to unpack and assemble it in the remaining light after I get home? Will my sneaky husband try to hide it from me?
    Dec 12, 2017
  6. Shaz
    Shaz
    Holy cow! The paints are in Brisbane as well! THAT was fast! Flew in from LA overnight. I will be set for the weekend - shame I have the on-call phone for work this weekend. Hope nobody calls it.
    Dec 13, 2017
  7. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    The artistic week-end was meant to be!!! :)

I once ordered something from Amazon, it was supposed to arrive in 1 to 3 months. o_O Nearly 3 months later I get a notification that the item is unavailable.
    Eye rolling :(
    Dec 13, 2017
  8. Shaz
    Shaz
    that sucks! :(
    Dec 13, 2017
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    Easel arrived yesterday and we set it up after I got home. Paints were in Brisbane 2 days ago. I don't know where they are now. It would have taken me 3 hours max to drive and pick them up from there, so I don't know what's happened to them over the last 2 days.
    Dec 14, 2017