Comments on Profile Post by Shaz

1. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Might be either that they don't own a legal copy of MV and don't want to be discovered, are paranoid that you might steal their ideas, or anyone else for that matter, or they got lazy and just expected you to know and thus fix the problem. My hunch is usually with the last notion.
    Dec 14, 2017
  2. Shaz
    Shaz
    I think it's the last one as well. Some people just want others to fix everything and don't even like being given the steps to debug. There are no crystal balls. Sometimes you actually have to put in some effort yourself.
    Dec 14, 2017
    djDarkX, starlight dream and Guiguimu like this.
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    I will happily send you a project file. Um, but I don't think I'm using the plugin. . . .
    Dec 14, 2017
    djDarkX, Guiguimu and Shaz like this.
  4. Shaz
    Shaz
    But creating a new project, adding the same plugins, and sending it to me is a heck of a lot easier and faster, for them AND for me, than me trying to tell them how to use the debugger.
    Dec 14, 2017
    djDarkX, Llareian and Guiguimu like this.
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    Dec 14, 2017
    Guiguimu likes this.
  6. Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    The sixth person will send you just the project file. Not the project. Just the MV project file. (which is almost entirely useless).
    Dec 14, 2017
    Shaz and Sharm like this.
  7. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    It's the same issue as a teacher. I tell students they can come by and ask me questions during this time, and I get a big fat zero.
    Dec 14, 2017
    Shaz likes this.
  8. Llareian
    Llareian
    Psh. How dare you expect them to do work to help you debug the plugin they toiled so hard to download for free! You're so greedy and selfish!
    Dec 14, 2017
    Shaz and Vance Raehart like this.
  9. Shaz
    Shaz
    I know. I just expect too much. And now this morning I read that apparently Discord is the best place to get RPG Maker help, and not the forum at all. I'm shattered.
    Dec 14, 2017