RPG Maker Forums

Windows i7
Windows i7
That's fine if you're playing single-player games but when it is online cheating can be harmful to other players.
KayZaman
KayZaman
The Stranger
The Stranger
I miss cheatbooks, as well as needing to input weird button combinations in order to activate cheats. :)
Poryg
Poryg
Online cheating can be harmful to other players, that is true. However, it is only harmful when others catch a suspicion, because when nobody suspects you're cheating, nobody cares you're cheating.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I don't know, @Poryg. If it's a competitive game, in which player skill matters, then it'd be annoying to find out you lost because some clown was cheating. Hackers\cheaters is why I gave up on Planetside 2. It was difficult to have fun when cheaters were flying through the skies and blowing up tanks in the blink of an eye.
Poryg
Poryg
Of course, when cheaters are obvious and gain unfair advantage, they will ruin your game. I'm a cheater and I don't deny it. However, in multiplayer I don't use brutal hacks to give myself advantage. I don't even use hacks. I only use small cheats. No recoil in Counterstrike, fast left mouse button pressing in sh crusader,...
The Stranger
The Stranger
What's Crusader?
Poryg
Poryg
My cheating has never ruined anyone's game, because nobody even suspected me from it. Where there's nothing, not even Death can take from.
Poryg
Poryg
sh crusader - stronghold crusader - an RTS.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh! I've played that game. xD Have you played Stronghold Legends? I think it's called Legends. You can play as Vlad Dracula and use werewolves in battle. :D
Poryg
Poryg
Legends are too advanced for my machine, but I know that game. I also heard it was terribly overhyped, because it did not deliver. Just like Stronghold crusader 2.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We are giving away a copy of MZ today (thanks to Veno :D), tune in for a chance to win!!!
Making an RPG is a lot like playing an RPG.
'Okay, so the main quest is - OOOOHHHH, side quests and mini games!! <3'
Todays progress report: just a couple icon changes, but it makes a huge difference! :D
I just discovered there's a dark theme on here! :kaoluv:

(Click on "SWIFT" at the bottom of the page.)
Just a little light in standard RTP do magic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NataskaThync