Comments on Profile Post by lunarrosecrow

1. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Have no idea what you are talking about, for me I just don't have the patience for dating. If I'm meant to be with another person I fully expect it to just magically happen one day, if not I'll probably be that old man who everyone avoids who lives with a small menagerie of farm animals...I can never decide which one I'd actually prefer though, both lives appeal to me in some sense.
    Dec 19, 2017
  2. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    ummm... Magic is not real... You kinda got to look for love cause girls (OR GUYS I don't judge, everyone can like what they like) don't fall into people's laps. But chin up chum any and everything can happen so don't make it sound impossible.
    Dec 19, 2017
    Matseb2611 likes this.
  3. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    Everything is possible (other than magic) so anyone can find a girlfriend
    Dec 19, 2017
    starlight dream likes this.
  4. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Philosophus Vagus Weirdly enough it happens sometimes, to meet someone you click with very easily. You never know. It's impossible to control who we meet:)

I'm kinda the opposite it takes me a while to warm up to someone, see him as a potential bf, etc. I know I've lost some opportunities because of that.
    And still I've had the few bizarre instances of clicking with someone instantly.
    Dec 19, 2017
    lunarrosecrow and The Stranger like this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @lunarrosecrow I think that @Philosophus Vagus used magically in the sense of something just happening. I don't believe he's casting spells, or calling upon the Old Gods, in order to find a lover. It's probable that love can just happen, since it happens an awful lot; I met an ex-girlfriend by not doing anything at all, but just being in the right place at the right time.
    Dec 19, 2017
  6. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Best thing to do (assuming you're looking) is to keep improving yourself and growing as a person. Learn a new skill, visit new places, meet new people. These things really help. If you're a man, dancing especially helps. Women really love a man who can dance (telling this from experience). ;)
    Dec 19, 2017
  7. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    when you can't dance... :(
    Yeah, maybe he meant it in that sense, in that case, I'm sorry @Philosophus Vagus I thought he meant it in a fantasy way.
    Everyone has their own way of finding love so there is nothing wrong with playing the waiting game, taking your time, going out and just going for it all ways are fine to each its own.
    Dec 19, 2017
  8. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    Really was just trying to make a silly joke about this status but I have to say I kinda just don't look I don't know what it is but I just kinda don't look.
    Dec 19, 2017
  9. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Dec 19, 2017
  10. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    "when you can't dance... :("

It's ok. You can always learn at least the basics. I had no experience at all either 7 months ago. Then I began learning. Of course the important thing is that you want to learn it and find it enjoyable.
    Dec 19, 2017
    lunarrosecrow likes this.
  11. lunarrosecrow
    lunarrosecrow
    Be a Bananaaaa A Cool banana :^ and I don't know about dancing depends on what kind of dancing we're talking here
    Dec 20, 2017
    The Stranger likes this.
  12. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @The Stranger for your information I pray to Roch, the patron saint of dogs for magic intervention in my love life. If my lab were into human women he could have his pick :) but as he isn't he's the perfect wingman. Met a girl at the dog park last week in fact and chatted up an afternoon, gonna meet up again after Christmas.
    Dec 20, 2017
  13. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    For some, organic meetings are best. I'm to much of a wreak around people I don't know for traditional dating to work for me, I just come off as addled.

@lunarrosecrow learn the basics at least, and something traditional. For most women it's an easy please if you can take her out dancing, not to generalize but that's the honest truth with a vast majority of women.
    Dec 20, 2017
  14. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Being single is like being a banana, so many monkeys are after you!

@Philosophus Vagus It's surprising how walking a dog attracts chats from many strangers. Esp. if your dog is huggable^^
    @lunarrosecrow If you can't dance, get a puppy instead. It works faster than learning to tango :kaoluv:
    Dec 20, 2017