RPG Maker Forums

Warpmind
Warpmind
I suppose it's like insulin or antidepressants - if you can't make your own, storebought is fine.

The only problem with being dependent on medication to survive is the cost - which depending on where you live can be a killer - but there's no shame in it, at least. :/
Raijinn
Raijinn
Oh boi, you okay?
Poryg
Poryg
It's the withdrawal that makes it unpleasant. These meds keep pushing my heart rate down, but my heart is resistant and keeps at 90+ bpm. And therefore when withdrawal strikes, I get that heart rate really up. Thank you, doctors, for making that happen..
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Whoa Poryg, I am sorry to hear that. Is it possible to seek legal options?
Poryg
Poryg
Legal options? Like what?
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
I am not sure myself, and I am not a person qualified to give legal advice by any means, but maybe you can seek legal advice from a qualified person in your area. You developed a chemical dependency to a drug prescribed to you.. do others share it, etc. maybe there is a class action law suit going on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr