Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    So you just type that in the status and then type a comment due to the length limitations.
    Dec 26, 2017
    starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
  2. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    That feeling when you commented on a status made by someone who have no idea what to type in there, while you have no idea what to type in there
    Dec 26, 2017
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    That feeling when you see someone spam on your profile post, but in the end say whatever to that, because there's not really anything you can do about it apart from delete, which you don't do, because you don't like censorship. So you just end up wasting 5 minutes typing a pointless comment about nothing.
    Dec 26, 2017
  4. Sauteed_Onion
    Sauteed_Onion
    Pray for me to make a good game!
    Dec 26, 2017
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Amen.
    Dec 26, 2017
  6. EpicFILE
    EpicFILE
    @Sauteed_Onion :
    Please don't derail the topic of this status message, although you have no idea what topic it is.

Just kidding. xD

Good luck!
    Dec 26, 2017
  7. Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Lol! I never get that feeling personally. I only update the profile status when there's something I want to share or mention. :p
    Dec 26, 2017
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I love this comment chain about absolutely nothing. :D
    Dec 26, 2017
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    From time to time I have arguments about nothing. These are even more fun, because nobody knows what the hell is going on, but everybody feels they are the ones that are right. :D
    Dec 26, 2017
  10. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    That feeling when you read all these pointless comments and wonder why you gave them Likes.
    Dec 27, 2017
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    Because why not? :p
    Dec 27, 2017
  12. starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Exactly comments about nothing can't be disliked.
    Dec 27, 2017
    Poryg, EpicFILE and Sauteed_Onion like this.