RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
So you just type that in the status and then type a comment due to the length limitations.
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
That feeling when you commented on a status made by someone who have no idea what to type in there, while you have no idea what to type in there
Poryg
Poryg
That feeling when you see someone spam on your profile post, but in the end say whatever to that, because there's not really anything you can do about it apart from delete, which you don't do, because you don't like censorship. So you just end up wasting 5 minutes typing a pointless comment about nothing.
Sauteed_Onion
Sauteed_Onion
Pray for me to make a good game!
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
@Sauteed_Onion :
Please don't derail the topic of this status message, although you have no idea what topic it is.

Just kidding. xD

Good luck!
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Lol! I never get that feeling personally. I only update the profile status when there's something I want to share or mention. :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
I love this comment chain about absolutely nothing. :D
Poryg
Poryg
From time to time I have arguments about nothing. These are even more fun, because nobody knows what the hell is going on, but everybody feels they are the ones that are right. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Todays progress report: just a couple icon changes, but it makes a huge difference! :D
I just discovered there's a dark theme on here! :kaoluv:

(Click on "SWIFT" at the bottom of the page.)
Just a little light in standard RTP do magic

I think while watching the latest Visustella video, a close inspection reveals that the quest log might be coming back?
I see some threads pinned in the Useful Development Tools section. I wonder, what are the criteria to get a thread pinned?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashenfor