RPG Maker Forums

phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Just like me when I looked up and walked foward to a grocery store to buy a pack of candy this morning, I was proud.
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Hello! I'm kinda new here, so greetings! :D
I just noticed both of us are green
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
wow hi green man, how are you doing?
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
And you have epic on your name, an epic green man? That's rocket science.
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
I'm healthy :D
Wow, how did you know I'm a man?
I'm a man inside a frog suit
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
I guessed you were a male frog by that look, ya know, you just look so "male"
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Or are you a female inside a frog suit and a male suit?
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
No, I'm male. :D
Honestly your words got me thinking: how a female frog would look like?
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
it has bigger booty?
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Hm, I think I can imagine that
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
but it's red booty! anyway i suppose we should team up though, think about it, a frog and a dragon, nice couple
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
That's a good idea. Let's make a "Frogon Team"!
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Agree, what we do now? I like to eat candy and sit on my ass all day, you?
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Maybe I'll order some foods and let's eat 'em together
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
What do frogs eat? Ah flies and asses, I would like you to eat mine
starlight dream
starlight dream
LOL you 2. Careful @EpicFILE he's maybe trying to lure you close and eat you. Greens are good for everyone, even dragons.

@phamtruong1992 Glad to see you here again :) What have you been up to?
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
@Star dream: You should be green too, I suggest changing your avatar to something like lucky clover. You know, I'm a vegan and like eating plant, so whenever I eat you I will have some luck on me.
- And I'm glad to see you too, I was busy with work irl and family, but not too shabby anymore. How about you my dear?
starlight dream
starlight dream
I was planning to become a greener avatar for Christmas but I procrastinated a little too long :p

Lucky clover won't bring luck to me if I end up eaten. Haha. But I'll keep your taste in mind ;)

I'm busy with family too, and I've made no progress on my projects :D But I have a better feeling for 2018..
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
It's never too late, use this hashtag #jointhegreenteam now to get eaten whether by me or frogman (me is highly recommended). And lucky clover is fine, as long as the one has all the luck is me, it's ok, because I'm pretty selfish :D
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
- And lol, my project has been suspended for 2 months, same as yours, I honestly don't have the courage and time to do it by now, and prefer doing comics more at this point. Sometimes I still spend time to polish the main plot and lore, it's pretty interesting to build a fantasy world set by your imagination.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D
I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diputus