RPG Maker Forums

phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
- Anyways, new year is coming, I hope we'll all have a good head start and let's celebrate something... digitally. (God damm it I had to cut my speech into 3 parts because it's too long -'-)
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
@starlight dream :
Don't join the green team. Your name will change to either "starlight green" or "green dream". (Which doesn't sound so pleasant)
Unless you use a green traffic light as an avatar. (In that case your name will be "trafficlight dream". That sounds awesome)
starlight dream
starlight dream
@EpicFILE Trafficlight dream XD It sounds like my "down-to-earth" version. And it's clever! I love it.

@phamtruong1992 These comment boxes are too restrictive. :p Hey whatever inspires you it's good, and comics are fun to make too. Since you have multiple projects you can skip from one to another and never be bored! :D
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yes let's have a digital celebration of... errr... something green? Something dragonlike or froggish?
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Hmm... It can be something dragonish or froglike
starlight dream
starlight dream
Why didn't I think of that! :p
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Huhm... trafficlight dream? ...... so realistic, I like it! But the problem is without red and yellow light it would cause you some serious accidents though, so beware @starlight dream. You have been warned!
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
For the celebration, how about we uphold a small competition with only 3 of us as participants? It's not actual competition, but more like something we could do to welcome 2018. And whatever that is, is good, you guys name it.
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
I'm thinking of something like, New year Artwork, since 3 of us all do paintings before (I just checked frogman's profile and found out he had post his drawings on the forum not long ago) So the theme we're doing would be anything relates to rpg maker + new year + 3 of us. What do you say? :)
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Or we'd just post a video or music that we like the most here so we all can enjoy it, clean and simple. :D
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Hey, I love the idea. :D
I think I'm interested to join.
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Yeah, but which one you'd like to do? 1st or the 2nd? Anyhow, we will have to wait until Traffic light come up with her vote.
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
I think the first one :)
starlight dream
starlight dream
Yeah let's do rpg maker+ new year+ 3 of us :)
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Ok then, let's go with the drawings. So, basially, it has to be bound to the theme but the complexity is decided by you. That means if you don't have time, you can just simply draw 3 green orals (us) and one sign board that has "Rpg maker 2018" on it, lol.
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
And whoever done it first, you shall make a new thread in the forum's art section. Or we can decide where to post them later.
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
Alrighty mister dragon :D
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
"Alrighty mister dragon"... This makes me want to change my name to... Almighty Dragon so bad, but hey, it's not that I don't wanna be green anymore. I'm still green, yer?Look, they said: "Once you are a green, anything you do will always look green". So you can't get away with it. That's your fate... I accept it...
phamtruong1992
phamtruong1992
Nah!! Call me Almighty Dragon!! I want it!! Then I will call you Epic Frog!!! Gah!!
EpicFILE
EpicFILE
That was a typo. I wanted to write almighty mister dragon *a few wordplay to avoid being eaten*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus