RPG Maker Forums

starlight dream
starlight dream
Good luck. Have you tried in the Project Development forum?
comedianmasta
comedianmasta
Yeah. I've tried PMing artists I like on Devianart, I had my own artists for a while. Posts in the requests section and a whole post in Project recruitment. Craigslist ads, messaging schools, ads on a 2D artist boards, and PMing people on Instagram and here.

I might have to give up and call my old artists and offer them more cash, but I'm not made of money.
comedianmasta
comedianmasta
The whole project might have to be re-written to work with what I have, which will make almost 2 years worth of work be for nothing. So... that's fun.
starlight dream
starlight dream
I've seen your posts in requests and if I have time I'll try the elephant and robo battler.

Once you'll have posted 30 comments in the forums, you'll have access to the Classifieds forum too. You can recruit or hire there, & artists list their prices in their "shops".

I know it's tough to find artists especially for sprites. So what is your project missing? Is it mostly sprites or other resources too?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
Just finished my first ever game - Aeon's Destiny! This was a lifelong dream and after hundreds of hours, I've made something I'm very proud of. Please check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113